THANK YOU to all of our volunteers!! We appreciate your time and talent.
Terrace Ridge encourages parents to be a part of our school community. There are a variety of ways you can volunteer at the school.
1. If you wish to volunteer in your child's classroom please contact your child's teacher.
2. If you wish to volunteer in the school and not specifically in your child's classroom please contact school administration.
3. If you wish to help out on the School Council, please attend our virtual meetings at 7 pm on the second Tuesday of most months.
All Volunteers are required to complete the following:
- Form 490-1 - Volunteer Application Form
- Form 490-2 - Criminal Record Declaration Form
- Form 490-3 - Vulnerable Sector Check
Return ALL completed forms to the school for the Principal's approval.